Empowering you with the tools to create your best life through Ayurveda, Common Sense & Love.
Radical Reboot is an 8 week interactive on-line program addressing the major health concerns identified by women today. Advanced Ayurvedic Practitioner, Robyn Lynch, applies her extensive knowledge and years of experience to simplify the principles of Ayurveda, bringing a truly holistic approach to nutrition, weight management, digestion, stress and hormonal issues; all packaged with a huge dose of common sense and love.
Through this course you will be empowered by the following knowledge:
- Your unique health profile through Ayurveda.
- The power of aligning with natural rhythms and cycles.
- How to optimize the natural cleansing and detoxing of your systems.
- Importance of proper digestion and how to achieve it.
- Weight management tools for life.
- The role of stress in creating illness and powerful tools to address it.
- How to create a smooth transition to menopause and beyond.
- Proven and practical processes that will turn your health around immediately.
Radical Reboot is for you if:
- You want to feel empowered in your ability to calmly face the daily challenges of life.
- You want to cut through all the confusing information and get to the truth about your health.
- You have heard about Ayurveda and want it broken down into simple practical information.
This is an 8 week on-line interactive program. Each session is recorded for your convenience and is available for downloading.
Single Payment $497-
Or 3 x $170-
“Within the first week of incorporating these tools I had more energy, slept better and had a regular appetite, which I hadn’t had for years! In the first month I lost 5 kilos just through changing what I ate and when I ate it. One year on, I am still excited to learn more and loving my new health. Robyn makes Ayurveda so simple to understand and apply – it just makes sense.” ( Mary, 43)
**Limited to 20 places for this pilot course.**
Be one of the first 5 to register to receive a free 1hr consult with Robyn.