Kids Classes, Adult Classes & Studio
Our beautiful studio is the perfect place to practice Yoga in a comfortable,
safe and nurturing environment.
We have all the tools you need to practice your yoga including mats, bolsters, blocks, straps for stretching, and for your comfort during meditative practice and the beginning and end of class we have blankets and eye pillows.
If you haven’t already discovered the joy of weekly yoga practice then be sure to come by and try one of our classes. Check out our timetable here or phone us to speak with one of our yoga teachers about a suitable class for you.
At THE PERFECT HEALTH CENTRE
our aim is to make your Yoga experience enriching.
Weekly Classes Include:
- Gentle Yoga – this is a class that helps to calm the mind, strengthen the body and gently release tight muscles.
- Level One – In Level 1, the class introduces you to the Yoga asana work, yoga breathing and options. Great for beginners, athletes who want a balance to harder work-outs or Yogi’s who want to reconnect with alignment and structure.
- Level Two – Level 2 classes assume some Yoga knowledge, however instructions are clear and easy to follow. This is a stronger class where the focus on the breath becomes more important. Adds strength, flexibility and a focussed mind.
- Sunrise Yoga – An enlivening class that uses traditional Sun Salutations, breathing practices and meditation to powerfully engage your whole body, mind and spirit for the day ahead. When you want to start the day one step ahead of the pack!
Additional Classes Include:
- Yin Yoga – Yin yoga allows you to marinate your asanas! It combines the postures and the breath to release deeply help tension from back, neck, shoulders, hamstrings and hips. You will leave feeling deeply released and relaxed.
- Restorative Yoga – Our restorative Yoga classes are an advanced relaxation class. Not for those who dance around the edge of relaxing – only if you want to dive deep into the sea of calmness and letting go. This is a truly delicious class.
- Hips, Back and Core – The name says it all. When this class is on it is extremely popular. One of those classes that when you are in it, you wonder why you came, but when its over, you feel 10cm taller, 20 years younger and the world is a better place!
We Do Yoga For Kids!
Don’t you wish you started Yoga when you were a kid?
These classes are tailored to different age groups focussing on the needs at each level.